(An ongoing series: #100-91 here.)
90. Those Chick Tracts make splendid kindling at CYO camps.
89. We have a St. Bobo, St. Bean, and a St. Quadragesimus.
88. "Each one has his own gift from God, the one in this way, the other in that. Therefore it is with some hesitation that the amount of daily sustenance for others is fixed by us. Nevertheless, in view of the weakness of the infirm we believe that a hemina [just less than half a liter] of wine a day is enough for each one...." (Rule of St. Benedict #40)
87. The words "clown" and "eucharist" are never mentioned in the same sentence.
86. We cannot use chrism as chapstick without consequences.
85. We're the big boy (and girl) theologians: we use dead languages in our universities, seminaries, and major documents. And, frankly, we don't care if you don't understand it.
84. NCAA Basketball: Catholics universities consistently kick state school butt.
83. Orange is not a liturgical color in the Catholic Church.
82. No other Christian communion gets to bury a statue and pray to sell a house.
81. We actually "get" The Vatican Rag.
to be continued....