Nominate your very own deadly sin at (pretty hilarious) deadlysins.com .
(Yes, it is a dot com. There has to be some deep meaning in that.)
Other pieces of deadlysins.com worth checking out:
- Seven castaways on Gilligan's Isle...hmmm....
- Get nervous in confession? Need a wearable cheat sheet? Buy the shirt.
Be forewarned: when you buy the shirt I imagine you will get beset with
1. pride, as you have a snazzy colorful shirt that proclaims your (self-)righteousness and sin-attentiveness,
2. envy, as you will wish you had thought of the sins on a shirt idea yourself,
3. gluttony, as it is stretchy material that allows overindulgence,
4. anger, when the colors likely bleed in the wash,
5. greed, as you wish you had bought the mug as well, and
6. sloth, as it encourages couch potato comfy do-nothingness.
(I ain't touching #7, lust.)