Saturday, October 07, 2006
Saturday Geography Meme!
I was tagged by Ray at Stella Borealis...so here goes:
The Six Place Geography Meme
1. A Place You've Visited and Your Favorite Thing there:
Moraine Lake near Banff, Canada (see left). God made the world, but must have saved this lake for a last, amazing, astoundingly showy feat. My husband and I sat and stared for an nearly an hour when we first saw it.
2. A Country You'd Like to Visit and Why:
Hmmm...I guess Italy, for the art, food, various Church stuff, and to look at where my distant relatives lived.
3. A Place From History You'd Like to Visit and Why:
Corinth or Galatia. Paul was mighty ticked off at them and it would be interesting to see exactly why.
4. A Place/Subject You Know a Lot About:
Let's say the eastern theatre of the Civil War (my senior thesis in college) and Catholicism in rural Mexico (did a study of it somewhat recently).
5. A Place You'd Like to Learn More About:
The island of Iona.
6. A Fictional Place You'd Like to Visit:
I think reality is interesting enough, thanks. But maybe Narnia? Or Lake Woebegon?
I tag Angelmeg at Transcendental Musings.