(Previous 10 reasons: here.)
80. If you are named a saint, a part of your body may become part of a reliquary...or even better, on display for the masses.
79. Knights of Columbus Friday Fish Frys. Take outs available.
78. More lit candles than you can find at The Bath and Body Shop!
77. Our lead theologian (Thomas Aquinas) sagely advised, "Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine."
76. Adds a whole new dimension to The Lord of the Rings, doesn't it?
75. You love to toss off phrases like "supernatural existential." You know you do.
74. Jesus doesn't just love you, He loves Fluffy and Fido too (at least on the Feast of St. Francis).
73. Bothered by mosquitos in the backyard? Get a priest out there: there's a formal blessing against pests.
72. Mystery is more than an aisle at the local Barnes and Noble.
71. Flannery O'Connor on the Eucharist: "Well, if it's just a symbol, then to hell with it."
To be continued....
HT to The Shrine for #71.