70. It's much more rewarding to pick your kids' names out from the litany of saints than out of what People Magazine celebrities are currently naming their kids.
69. Incense smells way better than clove cigarettes, and your lungs don't take quite as much a beating.
68. Speaking of incense...more ambiance smoke than you would find at a 1960s beat poetry reading.
68. You want particularity and difference? Join an order! Any order!
67. ...The bells, bells, bells, bells, bells, bells, bells...
66. All You Need Is Love, Imagine, and Let it Be: face it, baby boomers, we're deeper than the theology of the Beatles.
65. We have prayers tailor made for those 3am wake up calls.
64. People don't go around Europe touring those great Protestant cathedrals, do they?*
63. We love beauty and are darn tootin' proud of it.
62. Agatha McGee.
61. the variety of Papal Chapeaux..
*Apologies to the Anglicans and a couple of snazzy Lutheran Churches. But let's face it, we've got more of them. :-)