60. Awesome gargoyles.
59. No Lutheran stigmata.
58. ...Or Buddhist stigmata.
57. ...Or Hindu stigmata.
56. St. Lawrence, while being burned to death: "Turn me over; I'm done on this side."
55. We have our own "Catholic frog." It has a cross on its back. Really.
54. Millions (Not Million Dollar Baby)
53. The Capuchin Crypt in Rome: made entirely of bones.
52. We have four patron saints of confectioners (take that, Food Channel!)
51. St. Teresa of Avila: "From silly devotions, and from sour-faced saints, good Lord, deliver us!"