(This has been around everywhere but is worth repeating. Enjoy!)
The Top Ten Ways The Bible Would Be Different If It Were Written By College Students
10. Last Supper would have been eaten the next morning cold.
9. The Ten Commandments are actually only five, double-spaced and written in a large font.
8. New edition every two years in order to limit reselling.
7. Forbidden fruit would have been eaten because it wasn't cafeteria food.
6. Paul's letter to the Romans becomes Paul's e-mail to email@example.com .
5. Reason Cain killed Abel: They were roommates.
4. The place where the end of the world occurs: Finals, not Armageddon.
3. Out go the mules, in come the mountain bikes.
2. Reason why Moses and followers walked in desert for 40 years: They didn't want to ask directions and look like freshman.
1. Instead of God creating the world in six days and resting on the seventh, He would have put if off until the night before it was due and then pulled an all-nighter.