- I will post something humorous, and no one will laugh.
- I will skip a day of posting with no explanation at all.
- I will royally mess up the template at least twice.
- I will lust after TypePad.
- I will use words that make people go "huh?" (like, um, midrash)
- I will go a little crazy with the font color function.
- I will spend far more time than I care to admit trying to size a picture on this blog.
- I will look at someone else's spectacular post and think "Gee, I wish I'd thought of that" at least ten times. Weekly.
Ahhhh. Resolutions we all can keep. My self-esteem is increasing already.
Happy New Year! and...Happy Feast of Mary, The Mother of God!
Heck, Happy World Day of Peace as well! (Kind of a loaded day, don't you think?)