Last year, we supplied a handy list of meals and accoutrements that would help you celebrate the feast in honor of the Coming of the Holy Spirit right. This year, we have expanded your culinary options. Get shopping and bon appetit!
- Crepes Suzette.
- Brazilian Steak, or Churrascaria.
- Grilled Corn on the Cob with Garlic Butter, Fresh Lime, and Cotija Cheese.
- Baby Back Ribs.
- Grilled Pizza with Hot Sausage, Grilled Peppers and Onions and Oregano Ricotta.
- Combustible Edison.*
- (Fiery) Bourbon Corn Chowder.
- Flaming Pudding. (See right.)
- Dove chocolate bars.
- Venison Tongue. The same site offers delectable sauces for tongue as well. (And pop-ups.)
*Yes, this is a flaming alcoholic drink. Now, a sensible person may recognize that fire and alcohol and proximity to a face is not a good combination of factors. So as it says repeatedly on the site...be careful! Blow out the drink before you drink it! Not AS you're drinking it! Better yet, tell your friends you did this and have a Diet Coke instead.