- I'm an apocalyptic mother of a two year old, and feel more like writing Jeremiah than humor pieces.
- The answer to "What would Jesus do?" is never "blog."
- I'm going to be out of town with minimal internet access for half of June anyway.
- Humor-Blogs.com is providing such a fine service already.
- I'm dipping out of sight, trying to provide more mystery and grist for Adoro Te Devote's "Blogs of Our Lives" serial.
- I have to write a real book review for my work, which (usually) requires taking time to read the book.
- I am teaching a summer intensive course the last two weeks of June. Think Theology Boot Camp.
- The phrase is not "ora et blogora".
- I'm beginning to frame grocery lists in terms of Blogger templates. Not good.
- I can't think of anything funny...(sigh) obviously.
Although Diesel, the Humor-Blogs presidente guest blogging at Central Snark, does have "ten signs you are blogging too much." My favorite: You find yourself thinking, “I can’t wait to blog about this,” and you’re flossing. --Read and repent, people.
The Curt Jester adds his own fun.
Anyhoo. I am indeed going through a rough patch and am unnaturally swamped. I will be doing very light blogging throughout June. If you want to know when I post something, subscribe to one of the feeds (at left).
Peace, everyone, and I plan to see you (more often) in July.
p.s. I am thinking about running the SECOND annual ironic Catholic haiku contest through June...what do you think? or limerick? or sonnet? Or poetry in general?