Saturday, June 16, 2007
Top 100 Ironic Reasons To Be Catholic: #30-21
Find the last installment here. The whole series, here.
30. Only religion in the Guinness Book of World Records responsible for the smallest nation state.
29. You get to cheer as the Pope preaches it to the U.N.
28. ThePopesCologne.com (and it isn't Colgne, Germany)
27. Confession: much cheaper than therapy.
26. Got a spanking cool flag, right.
25. Throws the biggest international slumber party every three years (bonus: no drugs!).
24. John Allen rocks.
23. The Swiss Guard uniforms (below).
22. Catholic moral theology gives political consultants headaches.
21. Ash Wednesday: one religious observance Hallmark can't exploit.
Getting near the end! Can you feel the excitement? Nah, me neither.--I.C.