KaleJ at Un-Muted Mumblings tagged with this serious meme. I'd probably do a better job if I were less tired, but then again, you don't always get asked this when you are happy, peaceful and alert, do you?
Five reasons you love Jesus:
1. Well, He died for my sins. He saved my life, for no reason other than love.
2. Because He is Goodness and Beauty Itself.
3. He has this way of turning my life upside down and always for the better, especially when I am being a first class sinner and idiot.
4. He healed me of a seriously debilitating disease. Yup.
5. He taught, and still teaches me, how to pray.
I could go on.
I tag anyone who wants to play... but especially the rather large Minnesota crowd: Stella Borealis, Adoro Te Devote, Sanctus Belle, and the rest of God's frozen people. I'll add your link if you tell me you're playing in the midrash box....
Vito at The Long Road To The Priesthood has a lovely set of reasons here.
Athanasius at 50 Days Later does a great job as well, here.