(You can find the other 80 reasons in this series here.)
20. The chrism oil smells sooooo good. It almost makes you want to get baptized again, but then you'd be Baptist.
19. Got a social issue? We've got a statement.
18. a. Man does not live by bread alone. b. We're centered in Italy. c. Ergo, Catholics are encouraged to eat more pasta. Score.
17. The eternal city may have something to do with the prevalence of wine as well...a good thing.
16. If you ever get stranded on a desert island with a large enough supply of unconsecrated* communion wafers, you couldn't exactly live off them, but you could probably glue them together to make a serviceable raft.
15. ...alternatively, you could take your mind off your impending death by playing unconsecrated host tiddlywinks.
14. A cloistered nun is the patron saint of missionaries (St. Therese de Lisieux).
13. If it weren't for us, the "Filet O' Fish" sandwich would have tanked years ago, placing fishermen out of honest work.
12. Our churches are never, ever named after subdivisions.
11. We, and only we, have the Ten Commandments for Drivers.
*note that incredibly important adjective. I am not, repeat not, a blasphemer. Thanks.
We're coming up on number #1!