And no, this is not "a meme conceived without sin." In the eyes of many, they are all born in sin. But sullied or no, here it is...a random facts meme from Paul at Alive and Young.
Rules: Each tagged person must post 8 random facts or habits about themselves on their blog. At the end of the post, choose 8 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment telling them that they are tagged and to read your blog. Have fun!
- My back really, really, really hurts from snow shoveling days ago. Vitamin I makes it bearable. Geez, I'm getting old.
- People think I am growing my hair out, but actually, I haven't had time to get a haircut since August.
- I'm not giving up chocolate for advent this year, and I'm feeling a little guilty about that.
- I'm a member of a Catholic Worker community.
- I'm kind of addicted to For Better Or For Worse, and am not handling the transition to "old comics plus new comics" very well.
- Creamy wild rice soup in winter is the nectar of the gods.
- I'm a closet charismatic. Except I just said that. Then again, this is an anonymous blog.
- Speaking of that...my graduate students found me out (that I compose this blog). Scarier part: "The Ironic Catholic has got to be you; it just sounds like you." Really? I had hoped I was a lot more thoughtful, inspiring, and literate in class. (***deep sigh***) Well...hi out there, students of mine. How are you anyway? How is that thesis research going?