- When tagged place the name and URL on your blog.
- Post rules on your blog.
- Write 7 non-important things/habit/quirks about yourself.
- Name 7 of your favorite blogs.
- Send an email/comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged.
1. When I was a child, my family was gassed by a person robbing our house. (We were are fine afterwards.)
2. I work in an office that used to be part of a chapel on our campus. The bishop at that time was shot and wounded by a mentally unstable priest in that chapel. So I can honestly say: a bishop was shot in my office (decades ago! and not by me!).
3. I play, badly, three stringed instruments.
4. One of my colleagues from grad school? His wife was Garth Brooks' manager.
5. I finished my dissertation at a monastery (St. John's Abbey, Collegeville, MN).
6. I'm a Catholic Worker.
7. I used the Bradley method for all three times I gave birth. (Think the super organic hippie no painkillers crowd--but it really worked.)
I tag anyone who wants to play. I think this one has really gotten around by this point.
And for fun: When people ask, What kind of nut are you? ...now I know...
You Are a Walnut
You are down to earth and genuine.
Responsible and practical, you are a grown up in all aspects of your life.
You probably eat a healthy diet and get enough exercise.
And while you're not wild, you're not boring either. You're actually very deep and interesting.