- Eight new choir robes are currently needed due to the addition of several new members and to the deterioration of some older ones.
- Scouts are saving aluminum cans, bottles, and other items to be recycled. Proceeds will be used to cripple children.
- The church will host an evening of fine dining, super entertainment, and gracious hostility.
- The ladies of the Church have cast off clothing of every kind. They may be seen in the basement on Friday afternoon.
- Attend and you will hear an excellent speaker and heave a healthy lunch.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Church Bulletin Gaffes
Some of these are new to me...including