- Repentance: Post facebook changes, you want to beat your breast and mean it.
- Understanding: Complex metaphor and sentence structure is less complicated in comparison to the new facebook.
- Virtue: They both humble you. You cannot get through either without God.
- Surprising changes: Helping the masses get used to change.... (But check to see who defects to Google + . This bears watching.)
- News feed: Can refer to the homily as a "top news story".
- "Dewfall" reference clarified: May dewfall fall on our computers and short out the new facebook.
- Prayer: Can now be referred to as chat, or for the mystics in the congregation, instant messaging.
- Refocusing on God: The Lord gives fb, the Lord takes away fb. Blessed be the name of the Lord.
Sunday is the last day for Cannonball Awards voting....the IC is in the Most Hifreakinlarious blog category.