After mass fellowship will never look the same. Got this from facebook, happy to give credit to whomever first snapped this....
Of course, we can add on!
- Pope Francis: Donuts bring joy. Let us share the donut.
- Pope Benedict XVI: I'm finishing my donut early.
- Pope John Paul II: Let us begin our pontificate with audiences on the Theology of the Donut.
- Flannery O'Connor: That donut was destroyed by a one legged spitoon of a man named "Glory."
- Rahner: We must authenticate the donut.
- von Balthasar: May we hope that all eat donuts?
- Fr. Barron: Let me explain the historical deliciousness of the donut. With video. And books behind my back.
- Matthew Kelly: Obtain the best version of the donut you can find.
- Fulton Sheen: Life is worth living. So have a donut.
- St. John of the Cross: In lent, we often choose to embrace the dark night of the donutless.
- Augustine: Lady Continence than offered me a donut, and it was holey and good.
- Thomas Aquinas: After consuming the donut, all I have written is straw.